Miyerkules, Agosto 28, 2013
Undestined One
Undestined One
By: Ethyl B. Morales
As time pass by I've been change a lot
And it makes me know the real me
Because of the mask I wear everyday
It never exposed the better me.
A lot of people trust my ability
So there's also people give me an opportunity
By the grace of God he provides for me
Grab it cause I know things will measure my ability
But life was full of temptation
I was entered in a wrong time and early relation
At first it makes my study good for I have Inspiration
For I have a man who gave me motivation
We loved each other, But were not destined to be forever
Maybe I'm not for him and he was for other
And I try to understand and think well
That God will provide a right one and real.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento