Martes, Agosto 27, 2013

All things was Sacrifice

All things was Sacrifice

By: Ethyl B. Morales

Happy and loving family I have
By the gift of life we share love
Mother and Father responsible enough
For their children to grow up

All this time I can't understand
Why my mother need to leave us
Working outside the country and spend time to other family
But my Father embrace us with responsibility

Still love care from her I need to feel
My loving Mother we need you here
But we need to be strong for us to go on
Time will come for us to move on

Day and night I remember you
Communication, for us to realize that we have you
All this things you do for our future
Tears and fears I felt today
Waiting you back, all this feelings
For sure it will cure.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento