My Only one Brother
By: Ethyl B. MoralesAs God create the world
He creates a wonderful things and be cared by man
A power given to them to lead and to be follow
By the gift of God they become strong
Now in this world
I'm so glad that we have him
Care and love he was abundant
worldly things he wanted, my loving parents they find
For him to satisfied
But because of his abundance in life
He become spoil and all lessons he never bear it in his mind.
Irritable life he has today
Because of the wrong path that he choose yesterday
Good future he ignore and stripped them away
To have a big obligation he can't scape far away
My loving Brother hold on and God will make away
As a Little sister I still need his care
Even all the time he hates and abusing me
I always bow down my pride not to fight back
love and respect I give you back
Hoping that time will come
those experience and pain got from his him still unclear
I always hoping that someday he knows to love back
To his own family
The only place that he find love and care is real.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento