I hope he was
By: Ethyl B. MoralesHope, was my only way to believe the impossible
Even there's a lot of man I have encounter
Through happiness and love they share and
I know it will spare, I never give up to
find the real care.
Failures and unreached dreams remain
Because heart followed than the brain
And it was difficult for me to trust again
From the start of this relation I felt uncomportable
Because I'll find person almost lovebable
All the time we've been together a lot of observation
That he still committed other's and have communication
And it makes me weak to hold on our relation
But strong love I build pursuing to believe again
A chance to forgive and to forget
Believing that some negative sides he able to change
For I give back the trust and love still remain
I Hope he was and it will last
Now we have fruit of our love
I hope up to the end our lives he spend
His life to our beloved special one
That makes us comportable and lived beautiful life.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento