Lunes, Agosto 26, 2013

This is me

This is m e
by: Ethyl B. Morales

There's a different personality within me
That others judge me
Through knowledge and lessons given to me
Those negatives attitude I have yesterday
I stripped them away

Everyday I guess that there a blessing I received
Through a good motivation I perceived
Those mistakes pushing me to the darkness
I start this with courage through making goodness

Building those dreams through inspiration
A chance to lead the path of destination
Not to lose the right path by having good decision
Those negative side I threw them away
And leave it and start in good way.

This real this is me
To become a good model is my responsibility
That makes others believes my ability
By the strength given to me, there no reason
to give up all the way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento